Massage therapy for your mind, body and soulMassage has been used for centuries. The ancient Chinese, Romans and Turks incorporated touch, scents, oils and steam to help the body release toxins and provide a renewal. Today, we use these to provide a session of relaxation and well-being while you are in our care.
The beneficial effects of massage therapy impact
your body internally and externally:
- Helps release chronic muscular tension and pain
- Enhances immunity by stimulating the lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
- Increases joint flexibility and improves circulation
- Improves posture and reduce blood pressure
- Promotes faster healing of injured muscular tissue
- Releases endorphins
- Gives your skin a healthy glow
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
Massage and bodywork performed by a qualified
massage therapist is also known to:
- Promote better sleep
- Improve concentration
- Reduce anxiety and create an overall sense of well-being
Please contact us so we can get you on your way
to a healthier, happier and more relaxed self.
It’s time to be on top of your world!
Gift Certificates & Packages Available:
Bundle Deal – Buy 6 Swedish Massages for $330
Military Discounts Given
Call for details: 719-205-5114
Provider for Blue Cross and Blue Shield Insurance.